Benefits of the Partner Participation Program:
15% off ad placement in Authentic Texas Magazine
Education & Networking:
The Texas Lakes Trail partner with various organizations to host workshops and webinars.By working with other tourism groups our members are able to network with individuals they might not have otherwise met. You just never know who might show up at one of our meetings.Targeted workshops and discussion for our diverse membership.
- Display your brochure in the Heritage Trails booth at the State Fair of Texas in the famous Food and Fiber Pavilion.
- Ad placement in Authentic Texas Magazine & Ride Texas Magazine.
- Texas Lakes Trail Regional Map that is distributed at Travel Information Centers across the state.
- Participation in website itineraries & theme pages.
- Basic listing on our website 1 paragraph of text and 1 photo.
- Use of logo on website and publications.
- Host a membership workshop.
- Event listing on website
- Feature on Texas Lakes Trail social media sites.
Exclusive Access to Cygnet Strategies for Community Tourism Assessment & Action Plan
The Texas Lakes Trail Region has secured the services of Vicky Soderberg and Cygnet Strategies. An assessment can help your develop a safe and appealing home for residents, a supportive and dynamic place for business, and a vibrant and enticing destination for visitors.
Your Participation Will Help To:
- Promote Heritage Tourism Sites: The heritage tourism amenities of the region are promoted and tourism dollars are generated.
- Develop Heritage Tourism Amenities: As sites are identified or are created, the Texas Lakes Trail Region is active in the development of the asset.
- Fund Participation in events to showcase the region and our assets.
- Bring in speakers for workshops
- Take advantage our new opportunities to promote our region and our members
The Texas Lakes Trail Region is Affiliated with the Following Organizations:
- Texas Historical Commission
- Preservation Texas
- Texas Department of Agriculture, Go Texan Program
- Texas Parks and Wildlife
- Dallas Fort Worth & Beyond
- Texas Travel Industry Association
- Red River Valley Tourism Association
- International Chisholm Trail Association
- International Great Western Trail Association
- Texas Downtown Association
- Texas Association of Convention and Visitor Bureaus
|Small Business/CHC/Main Street/Museum||$50|
|Chamber of Commerce / Convention and Visitors Bureau / EDC||$250|